Top 10 most Expensive Car Brands
Make way for The Top Ten Most Expensive Car Brands and models that made noise in the year 2014 and will still be staying to attract attention from the public and only the richest of the rich can afford with designs that everyone would think could only appear in the movies and the imagination. These types of cars are a limited edition engineered and designed to show off and flaunt beauty, luxury, and speed to build your idea of what the future looks like.
- Number one on the spot is the topless version of The Lamborghini Veneno having a price tag of $ 4,500,000.00 the limited edition Lamborghini Veneno Roadster with the price tag of $5,300,000.00 where Lamborghini announcing that they will be releasing only nine Roadster in the market. The Roadster runs at 0-60 mph (96 km/h) in 2.9 seconds with a maximum speed of 355 km/h (220 mph), so letting your hair down while in it might be a problem.
- On the number two spot The Lykan Hypersport that sells for $3,400,000 is also a limited edition and the most expensive sports car ever been made by W Motors, A Dubai based car brand. It is also said that The Lykan Hypersport is the first super car made by the Middle East and runs at 0 to 60 in 2.8 seconds with an estimated top speed of 245 mph.
- The Bugatti Veyron Super Sports is number three on the list of most expensive cars in the world with an amount of $2,400,000 and with a state of the art design that showcases style and luxury that is truly Bugatti and can run at 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds with a maximum speed 267 mph (430 km/h).
- Style, elegance and power Aston Martin One-77 is at number 4 spot with only 77 units to release, the car runs at 0 to 60 mph in 3.4 seconds with a maximum speed of 220 mph (354 km/h) with a price tag of $ 1,850,000.00.
- On the fifth spot is a car designed and made by a Danish super car maker that dares to play with the best of the best flaunting style and speed.The Zenvo ST1 is priced at $ 1,225,000.00 and makes 60 mph in 2.9 seconds and a top speed of 233 mph (375 km/h).
- A gear that goes from 0-60 mph in 2.8 seconds and with a top speed of 260 mph (418km/h) to 270 mph The Koenigsegg Agera R is at number six spot with an amount of $ 1,600,000.00 the company will have to make you sign a waiver to unlock the speed limiter.
- The number seven most expensive car with a body similar to that of a limousine is The Maybach Landaulet, ideal for CEOs and socialites with personal drivers is priced at $ 1,380,000.00 and can make 0-60 mph in 5.2 seconds. The Landaulet indeed defines luxurious living.
- With a revolutionary design and sleek style The McLauren P1 is the top eighth most expensive car in the world amounting to $ 1,350,000.00 that can go from 0 to 60 in 2.7 seconds and a maximum speed of 217mph.
- Named by the Top Gear magazine as the “Hyper Car of the year 2012” The Pagani Huayra is the number nine most expensive car with a price tag of $ 1,300,000.00 designed to run from 0 to 60 mph in 3.0 seconds and a top speed of 224 mph.
10. Setting the Guinness World Record for the fastest production car and at number ten on the list of most expensive car is another supercar manufactured by Texas based Hennessey Performance Engineering priced at $1,100,000.00. An England assembled super car that runs at 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds – The Hennessey Venom GT Spyder.