Top 10 Fastest Car Brands
Step aside fast and furious! Because we have got the fastest street legal cars listed that even Paul Walker would want to ride in heaven or make Vin Diesel jealous. They are sleek, outrageous and some of them even looked like your toy car when you were just a boy. It is the new look that the transformers would want to have for their next movie, it is – criminal!
Although most of us would love to name them bumblebee or auto bots because of their state of the art designs we just call them nowadays –super cars! Here they are:
- Hennessey Venom GT: It may sound like a rich drunken driver but this sweetheart makes 0-60 mph in just 2.5 seconds at top speed of 270 mph(435km/h)it also has a 7.0L Twin Turbo V8 Engine, pumping a whopping 1244 hp. The venom GT is tried and tested on February 2014 at the NASA runway in Florida.
- Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: Bugatti has made the name for itself as the fastest car in the world for more than three years with 2 mph difference in performance from the Hennessey it has reached 268 mph (431km/h), 0-60 in 2.4 seconds is at second place is still no less than a super car.
- Koenigsegg Agera R: Making its debut at the March 11 Geneva Show and breaking six world land speed records on September 2011, the Agora R is the third fastest car in the world having a speed of 260 mph (418 km/h), 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
- A tie in the fourth place are, SSC Ultimate Aero: Prior to the introduction of Bugatti Veyron the Aero held the title of the Guinness Book of World Records as the faster car in the world since 2007, with the top speed of 257 mph (413km/h),0-60 in 2.7 seconds. 9ff GT9-R: This sports car built by the German company the 9ff shares the fourth place as the fastest car in the world that can make 257 mph (413km/h), 0-60 in 2.90 seconds, a limited edition car based loosely on Porsche.
- Saleen S7 Twin Turbo: Surpassing itself during its first release in 2002 Saleen S7 is known as one of the fastest car that ever hit the American soil having a speed of 248 mph (399km/h), 0-60 2.8 seconds.
- Koenigsegg CCX: The car made by a Swedish auto maker Koenigsegg ten years since the first CC car was developed where CC stands for Competition Coupe and the X stands for ten years. This darling can make 245 mph (394km/h), 0-60 in 3.2 seconds.
- McLaren F1: One of the fastest car ever made and the realization of its creator Gordon Murray’s dream, the McLaren F1 is truly a standard thing to match in the raising industry with a speed of 240 mph (386km/h)0-60 in 3.2 seconds.
- Zenvo ST1: A Danish sports car manufactured by Zenvo Automotive that can make 233 mph (374km/h), 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and is limited edition where only 15 units is being sold.
- Pagani Huayra:Named after the South American Wind and manufactured by the Italian car maker Pagani, the Huayra has a speed of 230 mph (370km/h), 0-60 3.0 seconds making it to the top nine of the list of fastest car in the world.
- Gumpert Apollo: The Apollo was first released in 2006 by engineer Gumpert Apollo owner of SportwagenmanufakturGmbH.Its design and specifics has wowed its audience from Germany and all over the world, with a speed of 225 mph (362km/h), 0-60 in 3.0 seconds the Apollo has made it to our top ten spot.